A huge part of our lives are spent at work, which is why we’ve built a team full of individuals who love what they do. Vanti Life is about being productive, improving ourselves, and having a good time doing it.
Every member of Team Vanti is as vital to the success of the company as the others. We choose new team members based on how well they’ll fit into our culture, and how much they’ll add to the team. We prize personality, passion and talent above an impressive-looking CV, and are always keen to talk to people who share our drive and enthusiasm.
A brief history of Vanti
When Vanti began life over a decade ago, our founder Raj was a sole trader, hauling cables and equipment across London by bike.
A lot’s changed since then – we’ve taken on a whole team and gone through a rebrand – but some things have stayed the same. We’ve always been dedicated to providing our customers with incredible service and an innovative approach to their technology problems, and hope to be able to continue to do so for many years to come.
We are not a team because we work together; we are a team because we respect, trust, and care for each other.
MASTERY. INTEGRITY. DISCOVERY. FUN. CARE.
We’ve worked hard as a team to define the five core values at the heart of everything we do, and we use these as our guiding principles. Every member of our amazing team had a stake in the development of the Vanti values, which are representative of us not just as a company, but as individuals too.
Click on each value to read more!
- As a summer placement student, whenever I've been in need of help, there's always someone to help me with any issues I'm having with the project I'm working on. Every single member of staff here is very skilled at what they do and that makes working with them so much more rewarding. Working at Vanti has given me a unique experience with both the job and working with a team that makes me feel very welcome.
Joe Groocock / Summer Placement Student /
- Being given the opportunity to do a job that you really enjoy and working with a super talented bunch of people is something I never imagined I would do. Vanti is a unique place to work and the people make it what it is.
Kezia Nathan / Project Coordinator /
- I'm proud to say that I work for Vanti and how happy I am in my work. It's a great company with a great vision and has some amazing people working here. Mike and Raj are the nicest bosses anyone could ask for (we definitely didn't ask him to say that!) and I look forward to many years ahead.
John Kemshell / Senior Installation Engineer /
- I class myself as the mum of our team given that I am a lot older than everyone else and love it, I see how passionate everyone is and have a great admiration for what they achieve. Vanti has a way of taking our clients beyond their expectations, through listening, understanding and being smart about how they work. Some of the people I work with blow my mind with what they know about technology but let’s face it, this company is the future so why wouldn’t I want to be part of it?
Jeanette Revill / Office Manager /
- Founding Vanti has been an incredible journey. We'll be 10 years old this year and I can't wait to see what the next 10 years bring! I feel very fortunate to work with our team, who are without doubt some of the finest in the respective industries we work in.
Raj Patel / CTO /